Terms & Conditions
1. Allotment of plots shall be through numbers.
2. Membership fee Rs 4000/- for Residential plot and Rs 6000/- for Commercial plot is non refundable.
3. ONly those applications which are submitted on the prescribed forms issued by the project office and which are completed in all respects shall be considered.
4. Applicants will pay through bank Draft/ Pay order in favour of "Canadian City"
5. Allotment of plot shall be provisional. IN case there is slight variation in the size of the plot on actual measurement, the difference shall be adjusted towards the original cost.
6. After two consecutibe defaulted payments of installment by the allottee, Canadian City will reserve the right to cancel the allotment upon will.
7. All paymetns shall be made as per schedule and incase of default, a late fee at the rate of 0.3% per month of total price of plot will be charged.
8. If an applicant subsequently decides to surrender the plot or fails to pay the installments on demand as per clause 6 and 7 above, he/she shall be relieved all rights and entitlements to allotment and the allotment shall stand canceled under intimation to him/her and he/she will be allowed refund after the deduction of 20% of total amount of plot as per service charges after the said plot has been booked by some other buyers.
9. Transfer of the plot by the provisionalt allottee will be allowed subject to the approval by the management and in payment of 1% of the payment paid by that date as transfer fee.
10. The development charges are separate.
11. The documentation charges regarding lease/ownership shall be borne by the allottee.
12. The allottee shall take the possession of the plot within 30 days of the intimation from the management. If he/she fails to do so a fine of Rs 5000/- per month for one year of the notified date will be paid by the allottee. IF the buyer fails to take over the possession beyong one year of the notified period, he/she will be liable to pay the company Rs 10,000/- per month till such time the possession of the plot is taken over.
13. Residential plots shall not be used for commercial purposes without prior permission of the concerned authority.
14. Construction plan shall be submitted to the management who will pass it on to the civic authorities for approbal and N.O.C (No Construction will start without N.O.C).
15. All taxes (levied by yhe federal, provincial government and local bodies) shall be paid by the allottees.
16. Utility charges will be paid to the management of the Canadian City Gwadar till the formation of the society/association of residents/allottees.
17. All correspondence by the management will be made at the allottees last given address. The management will not be responsible for any default in this connection.
18. The allottees of his/her duly appointed attorney shall attend the project, sub-registrar or any other office or department as and when needed and called upon by the management. Failure of allottee to attend the said appointment as per intimated scheduled date, an amount of Rs 5000/- (Rupees five thousand) shall be charged by the management as inconvenience charges.
19. All disputes between the company and the allottee regarding the plot shall be referred to the abitration and the decision of the arbitration shall be final and binding on both parties, which shall take place at Gwadar.
20. Before the transfer/possession of the plot, the allottee shall become one of the members of the society/association of allottees. He/she shall pay membership fee and annual dues of thr scoeity/association along with the expenses for common services and maintenance. The allottee shall be agreed to abide by the rules and regulatino contained in the article of association and Memorandum of Society/association.
21. The allottee shall further agree to abide by any additions and alterations in the clauses of article which may be made by the members of the society.association in accordance with the conditions stipulated in the article of Society/association. No allottee will be allowed to sell/transfer/mortgage or sublease his/her plot of the land till such time the dues of the Society/Association have been cleared. Similarly, no building built on the plot of land in the Canadian City Gwadar shall be sold/transferred/sub-leased/ mortgaged or given on hire till such time that the dues of the Society/Association are cleared.
22. Payment schedule will be as follows
I. As per schedule advertised, 30% amoint as booking price with application is payable.
II. Remaining 70% will be paid in 30 monthly installments from the starting date of booking.
III. 10% discount be given in case of lump sum payment.
IV. 10% of the total price will be charged extra for corner plots.
V. 5% of the total price will be charged extra for main boulevard.
VI. 10% of the total price will be charged extra for facing park.
23. Incase of death of applicant, Canadian City will only transfer the allottment to the nominee provided in the application form. If the nominee is not provided in the application form then the allottment will be transferred as per judicial laws of Pakistan. In any judicial matters between next of kin, Canadian City will not be liable for any court proceeding. If Canadian city is proceeded by the court to attend all legal charges will be paid by the legal file holder (decided by the court).
24. All members will abide by the rules and regulations of GDA and CanadianCity after possession.
25. All refund payments will be cleared after 90 days.